Skip to main content

Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me?

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. - Matthew 18:21-22
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. - Matthew 18:21-22

Popular posts from this blog

Install Kali Linux on Windows 10

The Kali for Windows application allows one to install and run the Kali Linux open-source penetration testing distribution natively, from the Windows 10 OS.

Powershell: Install-WindowsFeature DHCP

Install-WindowsFeature DHCP Powershell: Install-WindowsFeature DHCP

Linux command: lspci

Linux command: lspci - list pci devices tuyendq@ubuntu001:~$ man lspci NAME        lspci - list all PCI devices SYNOPSIS        lspci [options] DESCRIPTION        lspci is a utility for displaying information about PCI buses in the system and devices connected to them.        By  default,  it  shows a brief list of devices. Use the options described below to request either a more verbose output or output intended for parsing by        other programs.        If you are going to report bugs in PCI device drivers or in lspci itself, please include output of "lspci -vvx" or even better  "lspci  -vvxxx"  (however,        see below for possible caveats).        Some  parts of the output, especially in the highly verbose modes, are probably intelligible only to experienced PCI hac...